2018 Briggs & Stratton 22" / 11.50 TP* / SnowShredder™ (1696741)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
22" / 11.50 TP* / SnowShredder™ (1696741)
Tackle light to moderate snowfalls AND the tough, compacted end-of-driveway snow left behind by the snow plow with the help of our SnowShredder™ Auger Technology.
- Briggs & Stratton 1150 Snow Series™ Engine: Specially designed to start strong (down to -20°F***) and power through in the toughest winter conditions, this engine offers uncompromised power and displacement to help you get the job done. Plus, oversized controls provide mitten-friendly operation.
- Self-Propelled Auger Drive System: The self-propelled auger clears down to the pavement with little effort and helps propel the unit forward.
- Quick-Adjust Deflector: Easily change the height and distance snow is thrown with a simple squeeze of the chute mounted handle.
- Push Button Electric Start: Push button electric starting makes for quick and easy starts down to -20°F***.
- Electric Chute Rotation: Easily change the direction the snow is thrown with the push of a button.
- Integrated Incandescent Headlight: Dual incandescent headlights are integrated into the controls and provide better visibility.
- SnowShredder™ Serrated Auger: Easily clears more heavy and wet snow in less time with a patent-pending SnowShredder™ Serrated Auger. Fourteen serrated surfaces provide advanced ice chopping and snow clearing power.
- Sturdy Construction: One-piece auger housing with ball bearings provides extra long life.
- Compact Size: Its compact size makes this snowblower very maneuverable and easier to control, plus it saves space in your garage or shed.
- Model Number: 1696741
- Clearing Width (in): 22
- Intake Height (in): 12.5
- Auger Type: SnowShredder™ Serrated Auger
- Number of Impeller Blades: NA
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 250
- Fuel Tank Capacity (qts): 3.2
- Chute Deflector: Quick Adjust
- Drive Type: Auger-Propelled
- Ground Speed Rev (mph): NA
- FreeHand™ Control: NA
- Heated Hand Grips: NA
- Storage Cover: Optional
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90-day
- Type: Single-Stage
- Throwing Distance**: 30
- Auger Diameter (in): 10
- Skid Shoes: NA
- Auger Gear Case Material: NA
- Engine Series: Snow Series™
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 11.50
- Chute Material: Plastic
- Chute Rotation: 200° Electric
- Ground Speed Fwd (mph): NA
- Tire Size/Thread (in): 8 x 2
- Dual Trigger Steering: No
- Headlight: Dual Incandescent
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 3-year
NOTES:*All power levels are stated ft.-lbs. gross torque at 2600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton **Capacity and throwing distances can be greatly affected by conditions ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Engine Type
- Snow Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 250 cc
- 22 in.
- Max Discharge
- 30 ft.
- Drive Type
- Wheel Size
- 8 x 2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 qt.