2018 Briggs & Stratton 30" / 14.50 TP* / Dual-Trigger Steering (1696828)
Call for Price
Tackling moderate to heavy snow on medium driveways and pathways can be a breeze with a snow blower equipped with a powerful Briggs & Stratton 1450 Professional Series™ Engine, dual-trigger steering for making easy turns and heated hand grips to keep hands warmer on cold winter days.
- Briggs & Stratton 1450 Professional Series™ Engine: Specially designed to start strong (down to -20°F***) and power through in the toughest winter conditions, this engine offers uncompromised power and displacement to help you get the job done. Plus, oversized controls provide mitten-friendly operation.
- Push Button Electric Start: Push button electric starting makes for quick and easy starts down to -20°F***.
- LED Headlight: Integrated LED headlight provides better visibility in low light.
- Free Hand™ Control: Free Hand™ Control offers one-handed operation of the snow blower, allowing you a free hand to rotate the chute, adjust the deflector or change the speed.
- Heated Hand Grips: Heated hand grips with an on/off switch keep your hands warmer while clearing away the cold snow.
- Sturdy Construction: Durable steel frame and chute and notched steel auger can take on snow and ice with ease.
- Effortless Turns: Dual-Trigger Steering makes tight turns effortless. Simply pull a trigger to release the left or right wheel to help make tight turns.
- Superior Traction: Designed for snow applications, large 16" x 5" tires will provide you with superior traction.
- Model Number: 1696828
- Clearing Width (in): 30
- Intake Height (in): 20
- Impeller Diameter (in): 12
- Auger Gear Case Material: Aluminum
- Skid Shoes: Steel Reversible
- Engine Series: Professional Series™
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 14.50
- Chute Material: Steel
- Chute Rotation: 200° Dash Mount Crank
- Ground Speed Fwd (mph): 6
- Tire Size/Thread (in): 16 x 5
- Dual Trigger Steering: Yes
- Headlight: LED
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 3-Year
- Type: Medium-Duty Two-Stage
- Throwing Distance**: 40
- Auger Diameter (in): 12
- Auger Type: Notched Steel
- Number of Impeller Blades: 3
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 306
- Fuel Tank Capacity (qts): 3.2
- Chute Deflector: Remote
- Drive Type: Friction Disc Drive
- Ground Speed Rev (mph): 2
- FreeHand™ Control: Standard
- Heated Hand Grips: Standard
- Storage Cover: Optional
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90-Day
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 306 cc
- 30 in.
- Max Discharge
- 40 ft.
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- 16 x 5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 qt.