2018 Generac Synergy 20kW with Whole House Switch Model #7040
Call for Price
Synergy 20kW with Whole House Switch Model #7040
Premium whole-house backup power with patented G-Flex™ variable speed technology that matches engine speed to electrical demand.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200-amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch.
- Unlike competitive units that run at a constant speed, patented G-Flex technology allows the Generac Synergy to run at lower speeds when household electrical demand is light. That means significantly quieter operation at normal capacity, less fuel consumption when you need less electricity, and cleaner power than competitive air-cooled home standby generators.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA*.
- *Assembled in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
- Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine. Learn more about the G-Force Engine »
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
- Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and the generator’s maintenance schedule. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and convenient assistance. (sold separately)
- Generator / 200 Amp Service Rated Load Shedding Smart Switch Package Model # USA only. (Service entrance switch) (UL): 7040
- Voltage (Single Phase): 240V
- Amps @ 240V LPG: 83.3
- Amps @ 240V NG: 75
- Engine/Alternator RPM: 2400-3600
- Engine: Generac G-Force 1000cc
- Fuel Consumption @ 1/2 Load - NG cu. ft/hr: 174
- Fuel Consumption @ Full Load - NG cu. ft/hr: 285
- Fuel Consumption @ 1/2 Load - LPG cu. ft/hr (gal/hr): 59.7 (1.64)
- Fuel Consumption @ Full Load - LPG cu. ft/hr (gal/hr): 123.7 (3.4)
- Quiet-Test Mode: Yes
- db(A) at Exercise: 57
- db(A) at Normal Operating Load: 63
- Enclosure: Aluminum
- Enclosure Color: Bisque
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Dimensions (L" x W" x H"): 48 x 25 x 29
- Weight (lbs.) (Steel/Aluminum): 451
- Engine Type
- Generac G-Force
- 999 cc
- 48 in. (1218 mm)
- 25 in. (638 mm)
- 29 in. (732 mm)
- 451 lb. (213.6 kg)
- AC Output
- LP: 20,000 Watts; Natural Gas: 18,000 Watts
- Noise Level
- At Normal Operating Load: 63 dB(A); At Exercise: 57 dB(A)